The property: a beautiful, detached, four double bedroom property situated in the popular Blacklands area. The property is set back from the road and privately enclosed and fenced, with a private gated entrance. The property has been fully restored over the years since its construction in 1910 enjoying a versatile layout which is presented to an excellent standard throughout. You enter in to a large reception hallway which gives access to the living room, separate dining room and well proportioned kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen benefits from a utility room with access to the side of the property and a conservatory spans the rear of the house leading out to a raised balcony. There are four double bedrooms on the first floor together with a small study and a family bathroom. The main bedroom enjoys access to an en-suite shower room. Externally the garden wraps around the property and there is a detached garage/car port with a large useable loft which runs the length of the garage and car port. The loft is fully equipped with its own independent electric and heating system.
The location: Positioned on the cusp of St. Helens Woods it enjoys a peaceful woodland setting. Poplar primary and secondary schools are within easy reach, there are good public transport links and Alexandra Park and Hastings Town Centre are both within walking distance.
The property: Beautiful, detached, four double bedroom property. Situated in the popular Blacklands area, the property is set back from the road and privately enclosed and fenced, with a private gated entrance. The property has been fully restored over the years since its construction in 1910. Featuring a large covered porch that runs around two sides of the property from the entrance. To the front, there is a large mature garden and level lawn, with a private driveway leading from the gates, down towards the large solid oak framed outbuilding. The outbuilding provides covered parking for two vehicles, with an additional secured garage. Above the garages, there is an annexe that runs the full length of the outbuilding. This is fully insulated and has its own boiler for independent central heating, with wooden flooring and recess spot-lighting, and further colour strip LED lighting.
The main porch leads into the well-proportioned, 3.36-metre-wide entrance hall. Double wooden doors lead into the lounge, which features a port-hole window, feature fireplace and elevated views to the rear garden. The dining room to the front of the property features a bay window and fitted recess shelving and easily accommodates an eight-seater table and chairs. The kitchen is spacious and modern with country styling, such as a Belfast sink. The windows are dual aspect for maximum light and the kitchen features double fitted ovens and a six-ring gas hob. The kitchen also leads out to the sizeable matching utility room with a side door and also down to the large cellar.
Leading up the stairs onto the landing, you are presented with a large family bathroom with a roll-top feature bath and a separate walk-in rain shower. There are four double bedrooms and a fifth bedroom suited to a home office. The dual-aspect master bedroom to the rear of the property features an en-suite wet shower room. Most of the bedrooms feature built-in cupboards.
The property features 14 solar panels (4KW system) with a Honeywell heating control system, providing independent heating control for each room. The full property has undergone major works over the last 10 years, from a completely new conservatory, and kitchen and the entire roof has been completely updated, insulated and replaced with slate. The exterior is self-colour render, adding further insulation.
The garden itself wraps around three sides of the property, flowing from the large front lawn, down the side of the property and the outbuilding, down landscaped steps to a further private mature garden and patio area.
The location: The property is situated within the popular Blacklands area, with access to great schools and nurseries. Close to main bus routes, easy access onto The Ridge into London and a short walk to St Helens Woods. Alexandra Park and Hastings Town Centre are only a further 15-minute walk.
- 1.76m x 2.48m (5'9" x 8'1" ) - Beautiful mosaic tiled floor porch leading into the grand hallway.Entrance Hall
- 3.36m x 4.67m (11'0" x 15'3" ) - Large, light entrance hall leading into the lounge, conservatory, kitchen and dining room. Engineered wooden flooring throughout the ground floor.Dining Room
- 3.79m x 5.32m (12'5" x 17'5") - Large dining room with dual aspect windows. Bay window to the front of the property and window to the side. Digital dimmer switch and built in recess shelving.Lounge
- 4.75m x 6.16m (15'7" x 20'2" ) - Large lounge with feature fireplace, engineered wooden flooring, port hole window and large dual aspect window overlooking the garden to the rear.Kitchen
- 3.82m x 4.66m (12'6" x 15'3") - Large country style kitchen with in built appliances. Double oven and large 5 ring gas hob. Belfast sink and dual aspect windows to the front and side of the property. Leading down to the basement and into the utility room.Utility Room
- 0.93m x 2.81m (3'0" x 9'2" ) - Large utility room with a continuation of the country style kitchen, plenty of storage and side door access to the property.Cellar
- 2.06m x 4.86m (6'9" x 15'11") - 4.86 metres at its widest, with an additional 6.62m x 1.08m section for additional storage.Conservatory
- 3.31m x 6.03m (10'10" x 19'9" ) - Beautifully large, double glazed conservatory running half the width of the property and leading out onto the balcony, with separate WC.Balcony
- Large, glass balustrade balcony running the length of the conservatory overlooking the mature rear garden, with separate access to the garden.Master Bedroom
- 3.98m x 4.84m (13'0" x 15'10") - Large master bedroom with dual aspect windows, built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Access into bedroom two.Family Bedroom
- 1.94m x 3.74m (6'4" x 12'3") - Large, beautifully tiled bathroom with chrome towel radiator, separate walk-in shower, floor to ceiling tiling, roll top centre piece bath and round marble wash basin.Bedroom Two
- 2.95m x 3.85m (9'8" x 12'7") - Second double bedroom leading from the master bedroom, built-in cupboards.Bedroom Three
- 3.75m x 4.92m (12'3" x 16'1") - Large double bedroom over-looking the front of the property.Bedroom Four
- 3.50m x 3.67m (11'5" x 12'0") - Double bedroom over-looking the front of the property with built-in cupboard.En Suite
- Large en-suite wet room.Garage Annexe
- 6.09m x 8.85m (19'11" x 29'0") - Very large annexe above the tripe garage, with laminate flooring, spot lighting and triple radiators with their own boiler hot water supply for the heating with independent thermostat controls.Garage
- 6.09m x 8.85m (19'11" x 29'0") - Oak-framed garage with two covered parking spaces and an annexe room above, providing a versatile and practical living space.